A matte light ochre that will make your skin look brighter in an instant
[MB]Matte Beige Ochre
An ochre shade that quickly and easily blends into your skin
[ML]Matte Light Ochre
A bright ochre, for a highly translucent look
[MP]Matte Pink Ochre
A peach ochre that creates a softer expression
Create the perfect sweet-looking face that's as soft and light ♡ as a marshmallow!
Achieve a matte finish that conceals pores and hides any unevenness in your complexion ☆
A face powder for finishing your foundation and touching up your make-up through the day. Handy pressed formulation that's easy to carry in your bag.
Create a sweet-looking face that's as soft and light ♡ as a marshmallow
A delicate powder that combines the smoothness of silk and the softness of a marshmallow ♡
Additive-free mineral formulation that's kind to your skin and can be removed with ordinary facial wash
● Kind to your skin - contains 71% mineral ingredients.
● No need to use special cleansers when removing your make-up - ordinary facial wash is fine!
Free from surfactants, tar-based pigments, alcohol and fragrance.
Formulation that prevents make-up wearing off due to shininess, dullness or dryness
● Contains shine-preventing powder. This absorbs sebum, preventing shininess, stickiness and make-up fade.
Contains 10 beautifying agents to prevent skin becoming dry and rough
● Aloe vera leaf extract, rosemary extract, chamomile extract, lemon extract
● Horse chestnut extract, perilla (shiso) leaf extract
● Squalane, olive oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil
Contains concealing powder that makes pores and unevenness in skin texture much less noticeable
● The two different-sized types of spherical powder particles create a light-scattering effect, making it hard to notice areas of concern, such as pores and unevenness of skin texture.
Position in your make-up routine:
→ make-up base Powder
→ foundation (a liquid or cream formulation is recommended)
→ Marshmallow Finish Powder.
・Place some of the powder on the puff, as though gently stroking it, then tap the puff on the back of your hand to remove any excess powder before applying it to your skin.
Please note that the actual color may differ slightly from the pictures shown.